Local and Regional MissionsLocally and Regionally we have the opportunities to go on mission trips, show hospitality at our own church for homeless families, deliver presents to children of inmates, participate in prison ministry locally, work with sexual abuse youths to help break the cycle, provide prayer shawls and bears to those experiencing health problems or bereavement as well as to celebrate new births, feed the homeless, as well as donate items for local food banks and a variety of ministries.
You can find out more about these ministries and how to become involved on these pages:
- Angel Tree-Purchasing Christmas Gifts for children of prison inmates
- Blood Drive-Helping Save Lives
- Greenville Area Interfaith Hospitality Network (GAIHN)-Hosting Homeless Families in our Church
- Generations Group Home-Helping to break the cycle of sexual abuse in young boys
- Operation Christmas Child-Sharing God’s Love for children around the world through Christmas Presents
- Prayer Shawl Ministry-supporting those who are grieving or suffering with a physical reminder that people are praying for them
- Prison Ministry-worshiping with those incarcerated to remind them and us of God’s Love for them
- Triune Mercy Center-Providing a meal every other month for the homeless of Greenville
- Meals on Wheels-Helping to provide meals for those who need assistance
- Good Samaritan Fund-Financial assistance for utilities for those in need
- Mission Box-Monthly opportunity to give back to food pantries, homeless shelters, boys homes and many more.
- Missions Supported by Budget-We provide financial assistance to several local and regional charities to help offset operating expenses even when we provide other assistance or collections.