" United Methodist Men shall be a creative, supportive fellowship of men who seek to know Jesus Christ, to grow spiritually and to seek daily his will. Our primary purpose is to declare the centrality of Christ in the lives of men and in all their relationships.
The Major Concerns are:
- To encourage knowledge of and support for the total mission of The United Methodist Church
- To engage in evangelism by sharing the fullness of the gospel in its personal and social dimensions.
- To clarify and speak to the identity and roll of man in contemporary society
- To seek commitment to discipleship
- To study and become familiar with the United Methodist Church, its organization, doctrines, and beliefs.
- To cooperate with all units of the United Methodist Men in obtaining these objectives through district, conference, jurisdiction, and church-wide goals.
- Engage in Bible study and prayer
- Bear witness to Christ's way in daily work and in all personal contacts through words and actions
- Engage in some definite Christian service