What We Believe
Mauldin United Methodist Church exists to bring glory to God by making disciples of Jesus Christ through "gospel"(good news)-centered worship, gospel-centered community, gospel-centered service and gospel-centered multiplication. We go forth to "Touch Lives for Christ."
Our Definition of A Fruitful Disciple:
A fruitful disciple is a FOLLOWER of JESUS CHRIST.
OBEDIENT to the WORD
CHANGED by GOD'S GRACE
and LED by the SPIRIT
to LOVE GOD and others as HE LOVES us.
We value ...
- each person having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- the Bible as the Word of God and the authoritative basis of our faith
- spiritual growth through worship, study and prayer
- the dignity and worth of all people
- the inclusiveness of God's grace for all
- being in ministry to serve others throughout the world
- being good stewards of the resources that God has given us
- supportive Christian fellowship
For more extensive details on our Methodist heritage and beliefs, please visit the following link: